I just finished a rag quilt that I have been wanting to make since January 2012, when I laid it out for a customer. She wanted a queen size black and white rag quilt with matching shams but she wanted me to throw in some random reds. I showed her two options of reds. She picked this one:
And here's the quilt/throw I finished yesterday:
On to My April TO-DO List. Here's what I have in mind to do this month.
1. Make a set of quilted nesting/stacking blocks for a friend using Winnie the Pooh fabrics
2. Make another set of quilted nesting/stacking blocks for a friend using Star Wars fabrics
3. Make an Elementary School t-shirt quilt for a teacher friend who is retiring in June.
4. Hopefully get another order for a t-shirt quilt that a lady asked me to do yesterday.
5. Make some rag quilted baby bibs for my etsy shop.
This has really helped me to focus on what I need to get done so Thank you Thearica!