Sunday, June 17, 2018

Summertime Scrapping


It's summer!!!  One of my favorite things to do in the summertime is to go through my "scrap bags" to see what I can make without going to the store to buy more fabric.  My scrap bags are not a hodge-podge of random scraps.  They are designer fabric collections that I keep together in one bag.  I have bags and bags and bags of these scraps.  I also have many. many different colors of solid flannels, minkie and fleece.  Sometimes opening a bag is like a surprise gift.  I had forgotten how beautiful it was or that I might have enough to make a whole new rag quilt.  I am having such a good time with these scraps that I wanted to share what I've made.

Anna Maria Horner's Pretty Potent bag


Sarah Watts Timber and Leaf bag


Bonnie Christine's Hello Bear bag


Can't remember the name of this fabric


I have not bought one bit of fabric for any of these projects, it's all from scraps I've saved.
I will be sharing more in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment