Here was my May to-do list:
1. Finish the Glenwood Gators Elementary School T-shirt quilt.
2. Make a 30 square black bordered T-shirt Quilt for Kim.
3. Finish (finally) the Scrabble Rag Quilt. (I found the right fabric to finish yay!!!).
4. Make the red rag quilt that I have been inspired to make (I hope it works).
5. Make at least 5 tea wallets for my shop.
And here are my results:
I made this quilt for my elementary school
I made this quilt for a beautiful, young SoCal graduate
I was inspired to make this picnic blanket/rag quilt after I saw something similar on Pinterest. Read about it here
#3 - the Scrabble Rag Quilt is still plaguing me. While I did find more fabric, I didn't have the exact number of squares so once again I underestimated the yardage. I am short 3 squares!!! AArrgghh! Someday, hopefully some June day, I will finish that quilt.