Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Sharing Day!


       

It's Saturday!  The first day of my Spring Break!  This day is full of possibilities  : )
I'm linking up today with Pigtales and Quilts for her " It's a Saturday Sharing Day!"






I'm almost done with a new project I started 3 days ago.  I started with Riley Blake's beautiful fabric collection, Apple of My Eye.




I'm using the Sew, Mama, Sew! excellent tutorial for nesting/stacking blocks.


And here is what I have finished so far:  















Here's the 3rd block in progress: 

  \


I was only going to do the three big boxes but now I'm thinking I should do all four.  I'm thinking I should do the fourth in yellows.  What do you think?



Just finished box 3:

I'm thinking yellow box 4 ...


Update

I made the smallest yellow box and I think I made the right choice:




5 comments:

  1. They are precious but yes, I'm thinking a bit of yellow would complete the set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing the tutorial link. I agree...I think yellow is a correct color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!!!! I love your little boxes!!!! Such pretty fabric!!! I love yellow and I think it would be very pretty with the other ones!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely boxes and , thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uber cute boxes. Love the fabric. Thanks for sharing and enjoy spring break!

    ReplyDelete