Friday, August 7, 2015

Here's What I Am Doing Today 8/7/15

I thought I would keep a little diary of my quilting projects.  I sew almost every single day to keep up with the custom quilt orders I get from my etsy shop Zeedlebeez and projects that I just have to try that I find on Pinterest or just to use up my fabric scraps.

Today I have a stack of new vintage style hankies all layered and ready to sew for a Hankie Rag Quilt order.


I will also be attempting another pouf that I pinned a while back for my grandbaby.  I feel pretty confident because I made this one yesterday:


I used this tutorial from Dutch Girl Originals on Pinterest.  It was so easy and I put in my first zipper!!!

Today I'm using a different tutorial for a round pouf from Living with Punks.  Here's my progress so far:


I may also finish this Wee Wander rag quilt if the last fabric arrives today.  (It will go on top of the solid blue squares.)


What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment