Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Goals Update

I said goodbye to 2013 last night and looked over my December goals and I was happy to see I had accomplished all of them and more.

1.  Finish the 30 shirt t-shirt quilt



2.  Finish the 20 shirt T-shirt quilt



3.  Finish the teal and gray baby rag quilt



4.  Finish the patchwork heart  rag quilt



5.  Make a baby apron  for my Gbaby.






6.   Finish making a set of raggedy alphabet letters for my Gbaby






I also did this:

Needlebook

Stocking for GBaby

Baby doll blanket for GBaby

Minky blanket for my shop

Another minky blanket for my shop

B/W lap rag quilt
Pinteresting coasters for a gift

Wow!  Good way to end the year!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you get it all done!!! You are truly amazing! Happy sewing and creating in 2014!

    ReplyDelete