Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Walk in the Woods for Grandbaby

 I have the most amazing grandbaby named Eloise and I wanted to share some of the things I have made for her using this adorable fabric.

Aneela Hoey's A Walk in the Woods is one of my favorite fabrics.  I love the pastels and pinks and the charming Little Red Riding Hood characters.



I really wanted to make a rag quilt but I think this was the better way to go.




I made this bib using a pattern from Sew She Sews






I made these nesting stacking blocks from a tutorial from Sew, Mama, Sew!
(and I borrowed these pictures from my daughter's blog Summerplayshouse)

I'm so  happy there are so many creative folks out there helping me sew for my grandbaby!
 



1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric too! I'm so glad I have a wonderful mother who sews such beautiful keepsakes for my baby. :)

    ReplyDelete