Saturday, December 29, 2018

2018 Sewing Year in Review

This year with my health issues I was sure that when I looked back over my year of sewing I would see very little.  I was shocked to see I had made more than 93 items!

 I made 12 rag quilts:



















I made  4   T-shirt Quilts:



 I made 7 Hanky Quilts:









 3 Bandana Quilts:




A whole bunch of pillows and pocket pillows:




































 


I made some mug rugs and coasters:











I made 6 minkie blankets:








 I made a queen side smooth quilt:

 I made a few burpies and and tea/needle wallets:







And I made 2 baby clothes quilts:




I was so worried at the beginning of 2018 that I wouldn't be able to sew as much as I used to.  I guess I don't have to worry about that anymore.  It was a very good year of sewing!!!













2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete