Saturday, July 1, 2017

Here's what I sewed in June 2017

I stopped teaching May 31st so I was full on sewing just about everyday in June.  I hope to continue through July and August as well.  Here's what I made in June:

Winnie the Pooh rag quilt

Les Monsieur Rag Quilt and Pocket Pillow

Vintage Hankie Rag Quilt

Zebra Pocket Pillow

Dreaming Tree in Spring Pocket Pillow

Hello Bear Pocket Pillow

Fawn and Deer Quilt

Black and White Baby Rag Quilt

Wee Wander Summer Night Lights Pocket Pillow

Vintage Style Hanky Rag Quilt

Black and White Cats Pocket Pillow

Twin size Vintage Style Hanky Quilt and Pillow

Vintage Style Hanky Quilt

Camo Pocket Pillow


Bug Skirt and Vest

Animal Print Rag Quilted Throw

Star Wars Pocket Pillow

U of Oregon 12 T-shirt Quilt


No comments:

Post a Comment