I had a good sewing month last month and I'm hoping to do as well this month. With STAR testing the first two weeks, I certainly have the extra time to put in sewing so here is what I hope to get done:
1. Finish the Glenwood Gators Elementary School T-shirt quilt.
2. Make a 30 square black bordered T-shirt Quilt for Kim.
3. Finish (finally) the Scrabble Rag Quilt. (I found the right fabric to finish yay!!!).
4. Make the red rag quilt that I have been inspired to make (I hope it works).
5. Make at least 5 tea wallets for my shop.
I'm linking up with Pigtales and Quilts for this monthly to-do list but it looks like she is still having technical difficulties on her site.