Saturday, September 9, 2023

Summer 2023 Finishes


 Nine months out of the year I am an intervention RTI teacher but in the summer months I am a full time quilter.  I sew as much as I can in between being a wife and a mother/grandmother.  I haven't shown my summertime finishes in a while and I wanted to share some of the things I have made.  Not everyone would like for me to share their t-shirt/memory quilts so I will just tell you how many I made since June 1st.

I've made 12 T-shirt quilts!  (If you'd like more info on getting your own t-shirt quilt made check here: https://zeedlebeez.etsy.com

Plus I made 5 vintage hanky rag quilts:



I also made a couple vintage hanky/linen pillows and table runner:





I made only one baby minky blanket:



I made a couple needle books and crochet hook wrap:
 
   


I made a few Halloween items:

 


And I made some mug rugs and a placemat that I had started years ago:

   


And finally some miscellaneous pretty useful things:

These are tea wallets that my daughter (@thekotholetree) designed the fabric!

Tea wallet


Denim book/Ipad Sleeve

My summer is all sewn up!




























No comments:

Post a Comment